Portable Document Format or PDF, is acclaimed as the most practical document format in the digital environment. It has made a giant leap in the history of electronic files and is expected to continue for the next century as it has refined the demands of digital enthusiasts. PDFs have established a long-term requirement for efficient sharing and printing.
Besides, PDF documents contribute to convenience and efficiency, especially in the corporate structure. Despite the extensive expertise of computer users, many still cannot solve how to make full use of the PDF. Despite this, people are eager to learn how to manage PDF editing for their content. With that, here are some of the PDFBear features you can use.
Convert Word to PDF
If you’re struggling to find the best way to convert your Microsoft Word to PDF for better readability, PDFBear is one tap away. You need to upgrade your digital data in detail to ensure the accuracy of your documents. Of course, PDFBear is not limited to the conversion of PDFS. The site can also merge files, delete pages from PDF, compress, and more.
PDFBear is a web-based application dedicated to performing various tasks in the quickest way possible. Your newly-converted files will soon be ready for sharing and downloading in just a matter of seconds. Online conversion in PDFBear is simple to follow, as it only takes four simple ways to start conversion.
- Configure the PDFBear on your web browser. Pick the Microsoft Word documents that you need to convert to PDF. For quick navigation, use the drag-and-drop technique.
- The software system will now start converting and uploading your text.
- Please wait patiently for the conversion method to operate. It will only take a maximum of a minute to complete the conversion.
- Now go to the Download Button, and you can start sharing your documents or store them on your desktop and other local file storage.
Merging Portable Document Format Files
If you want the safest and fastest way to unite PDF documents into one, PDFBear is the ultimate program that you can find. Just as when you convert Word documents, the merging process often follows a four-step process, and you’re not going to be lost as you go along the way. To thoroughly combine PDF files, you may apply the standard necessary steps:
- Run the PDFBear site on your search window or mobile device. While you’re on it, select the PDF documents that need to be merged via the merge toolbox.
- You need to change your PDF documents before you press the Combine button. When you have finished modifying, press the Merge PDF or Combine control.
- From there, the combination phase will start automatically. Please remain patient for the application procedure to end.
- The final move is to find your newly merged portable document format file in the Download Page and start saving it to your different storage spaces.
Remove Irrelevant Pages Through PDFBear
As a lightweight tool, PDFBear does not require a software installation program or over-storage of memory. Besides, when you’re looking for editing features that enable you to remove pages without difficulty, you’re on the right page. Here are some of the measures you need to start to delete unnecessary pages from your PDF documents:
- As usual, activate the website on Google or any operating web browser you currently use and click the Delete PDF Pages on the column.
- Send the PDF documents that you wish to eliminate pages from.
- After completely submitting the file, PDFBear will now begin scanning your document and extract the pages you have picked for deletion.
- Locate your newly edited form in the Downloads folder and review the file thoroughly if the operation is executed correctly. If yes, save the file on your PC or any system that has file storage.
PDFBear Values Your File’s Privacy
Don’t be worried about the privacy and security of your files when using PDFBear. PDFBear values the privacy and confidentiality of your file by using 256-Bit SSL Encryption. The main focus of this is to secure your data from potential theft and unauthorized access or login. PDFBear also ensures that files are extracted using their online resources until finished.
Each section of the tools available in PDFBear allows you to customize and set options to satisfy all your PDF needs. There are still other features present on the PDFBear website; some of its main features are listed above. Go to the PDFBear site and start using the tools to see if the efficiency and resources are worth to utilize.